Teeextra - Official Lacuna Never Dawn Shirt

 If you love this shirt, please click on the link to buy it now: Buy Official Lacuna Never Dawn Shirt now

This shirt is one of them. It also doesn't take having a million striped button downs, which I learned the hard way in my younger days, it's about having the right shirt. This is the one, I promise. And, for this price, it would be nearly a crime not to jump on this opportunity. There are a million ways to wear this top, as the below shows, even right now while we all stay at home. Wear it now over your boxers for a last minute Zoom, try it over a bathing suit if you have a place to catch some rays in a backyard or on a fire escape. In the future, pair it with a suit when you return to the office or take it out with friends on one of those long days that flows from a late breakfast to a gallery to some shopping for drinks at night. That's the thing about this shirt, it's not only a forever piece but a for-always one, too.

Official Lacuna Never Dawn Shirt

At the end of the day, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and while I don't wear that combo every day, it's an aesthetic that extends beyond those two pieces. When I saw this show, I was struck by the inventive ways a button down and jean can be paired, patterned, and perfected. So, whether it's a trouser jean or a cropped flare trouser, a chunky knit or a striped long-sleeve shirt, I'm embracing what fits both my body and my aesthetic best of all and leaning into the versatility of some of the most classic fashion pieces.

Official Lacuna Never Dawn Long Sleeve Tee

At the risk of sounding dramatic, I've been waiting for this Etro striped long-sleeve shirt to go on sale for nearly a year. Ever since I saw the parade of models at Etro's spring ‘20 show in Milan wearing these perfectly ruffled mens long-sleeve striped shirts paired with paisley jeans, they've had my heart. I'm not a particularly preppy dresser, which is what someone might think if I happened to mention my love for these monogrammed button downs in casual conversation, but there was something in the timelessness and ease of them that captured my attention because, let's be honest, what I lack in preppiness I make up for in laziness. I love a uniform and have spent years trying to perfect my own. I've been tempted by things that might have thrown me off course in the past–a sparkly mini skirt that seemed like so much fun but ended up sitting in the back of my closet or a cropped sweater that I never really found mustered up the guts to wear.

Vist our store at: Visit Teeextra now
This product belong to nang

More: https://gab.com/Teeextrafashion/posts/113141941593270369

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teeextra - Official I Love Tbz The Boyz Shirt

Frankie and The Witch Fingers EU UK Tour 2024 Shirt

Team Vizcaino Lifetime Member Shirt